Designation/Position- Senior Project Scientist Position in IIT
IIT Madras, India invites application for Senior Project Scientist Position in IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Centre of Excellence for Advanced Laser Manufacturing”, in the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras.
Research/Job Area- Mechanical Engineering
More Opportunities: JRF SRF and RA Position at Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)…
Location- IIT Madras, India
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, specialization in laser micromachining topic will be given preference.
- 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA and above at UG/PG level is a must.
Experience: Prior experience in operating short-pulsed laser machine is preferred. Note: Candidates will be short-listed initially based on qualification, and relevant work/ publications, patents, research experience (if any) and only the short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Centre of Excellence for Advanced Laser Manufacturing”, in the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras.
Project Number: SB20210836MEMHRD008197 (IoE-CoE Scheme) Principal Investigator: Prof. G. L Samuel, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering.
Duration: Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
Pay Range– Rs. 35,000/PM –Rs. 50,000/-pm (Based on the qualification, publications, experience etc.)
- All the positions are on purely contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- The person will be responsible for research works, operation and handling of ultra-short pulse laser micromachining system and the equipment associated with the system.
- The recruit will also be responsible for handling/coordinating other related activities of the CoE- Advanced Laser Manufacturing.
How to Apply-
- Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 133/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.