Designation/Position- Sr. Project Scientist at IITD
IIT Delhi, India invites application for Sr. Project Scientist at IITD from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. Sr. Project Scientist at IITD
M. Tech. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline OR B.Tech. / M.Sc.1st Class or equivalent with 3 years experience. video analytics, very good understanding of RestFul APIs, good understanding of network function virtualization, programming in python.
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project: Building end to end 5G Test Bed (RP03521G)
- Funding Agency: Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT)
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Huzur Saran
- Deptt/.Centre: Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the Project: Upto:31/10/2021
- Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400-59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply-
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: email@example.com