Designation/Position- Teaching Posts (Walk in Interview)
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, invites applications for Teaching Posts (Walk Interviews) from eligible and interested candidates
About- In 1962, the University started functioning with 34 affiliated colleges and about 14000 students with 5 Post-graduate Departments on the campus. Today the number of affiliated colleges has gone upto 280, and students strength upto 3,00,000 with 34 Postgraduate Departments on campus. The University imparts education in 10 major faculties of Arts, Social Science, Science, Commerce, Education, Fine Arts, Law, Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Engineering and Technology.
Research/Job Area- Various
|Master of Technology (Temporary Assistant Professor )|
|Name of the Department / Course/Center||Total posts||Specialization / Subject / Branch|
|Environmental Science and Technology||2||Environmental Science and Technology|
|Computer Science and Technology||$ 1 + 1||Computer Science and Technology|
|Food Technology||2||Food Technology|
|Energy Technology||2 + $ 1||Energy Technology|
|Bachelor of Technology (Temporary Assistant Professor )|
|Civil Engineering||3 + $ 1||Civil Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||5||Mechanical Engineering|
|Chemical Technology||4 + $ 1||Chemical Technology|
|Food Technology||4||Food Technology|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||3||Electronics and Communication Technology|
|Computer Science and Technology||2||Computer Science and Technology|
|Engineering Mathematics||2||Engineering Mathematics|
Location- New Delhi, India
Reservation in this advertisement as per G. R. dated 11 April 2022 Higher and Technical Education Department, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided for the marks at the Master’s degree level for candidates from SC and ST categories.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories from outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as open-category candidates.
|Temporary Assistant Professor||4||2||1||1||1||1||1||7||3||13||34|
Rules and Regulations issued by UGC and Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time regarding educational qualifications will apply to this advertisement.
- Qualifications for the following posts of Assistant Professor is as per Government of Maharashtra, Government Resolution dtd. 11/09/2019.
Post – Assistant Professor (Post Code No. 43/22–01 to Post Code No. 43/22–11)
B. E. / B. Tech. / B. S. and M. E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
•Pay Scale – Rs. 40,000/- p. m. consolidated.
•Tenure- All the posts are temporary for 11 months of the academic year 2022-23.
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates may apply online on or before 28/12/2022. Those who applied earlier in response to advertisement no. 28/2022, dated 08/09/2022, need not apply again. The list of such candidates will be displayed on the University website for reference. However, if they wish to submit additional documents, they can submit them at the time of the interview.
- Candidates who has applied online must bring Three (03) HARD COPIES of the application form, out of which ONE copy should have attached attested copies of all relevant necessary documents at the time of the Interview.
- Those who fail to comply with the above instructions shall be considered to be Not Eligible for the further selection process. The interview Schedule will be declared on the University website separately.
- The applicant who wishes to apply for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post.
- The applicant should submit attested copies of their certificates and testimonials along with the application form at the time of the Interview.