Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT, National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in National Institute
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya, India, invites applications for Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Walk-in-interview for recruiting an Assistant Professor (Adhoc Post) purely temporarily with consolidated pay for the Department of Electrical Engineering. Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT
Research/Job Area- Electrical Engineering (EE)
Location- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
|Sl.No.||No. of Post||Department||Essential Qualification|
|1||02||Electrical Engineering (EE)||1. B.Tech/B.E in EE or EEE2. Ph.D (completed or thesis submitted) with specialization in Electric Drives / Microprocessor Interfacing / Power Systems / Power Electronics /Control Systems|
Period of appointment: The appointment is for one semester only i.e. Autumn Semester 2023 (Purely on a temporary / contractual basis).
The selected candidate may be paid a consolidated pay of ₹65,000/- (Ph.D. completed) or ₹55,000/-(Ph.D. submitted) per month as per the institute norms.
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates need to fill in the required data in the attached application form. The duly filled application form may submit in soft copy along with the scanned copies of original documents mentioned in the application form for verification.
- The candidates must carry the duly filled original application form along with all the relevant original documents (with one set of Xerox copy) on the day of walk-in interview. The mode of Interview is Physical only and request for an online will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application form shall not be considered for further process.
- The duly filled application form may be sent to email id: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe subject of the email should be “Ad-hoc Faculty Post_candidate name_EE_2023.
- The walk-in interview will be held tentatively on 25TH July, 2023 from 09:30 am onwards at Department of EE, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong.
- The candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview in the Department of EE.
No separate email/correspondence will be sent to the candidates for above interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.