Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT, National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in National Institute
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya, India, invites applications for Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Walk-in-interview for recruiting an Assistant Professor (Adhoc Post) purely temporarily with consolidated pay for the Department of Electrical Engineering. Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT
Research/Job Area- Computer Science and Engineering
Location- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
|Sl No||No of Post||Department||Essential Qualification|
|1||02||Computer Science and Engineering (CS)||PhD (completed or thesis submitted) in Computer Science and Engineering|
Period of appointment: The appointment is from 1st February to 31st July 2023 (Purely on a temporary/contractual basis).
Candidates must be ready to join on 1st February 2023 if selected.
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates need to fill in the required data in the attached application form. The duly filled application form has to be submitted in soft copy along with the scanned copies of original documents mentioned in the application form, published paper (if any), etc. for verification. The candidates must carry the original application form along with all the relevant documents on the day of the interview if shortlisted. The mode of Interview is Onsite (Physical). Request for an Online interview will not be entertained.
- Incomplete form shall not be considered for shortlisting and the criteria for shortlisting shall be as per the institute requirements and norms.
- The duly filled application form should be sent to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be “Ad-hoc Faculty Post_candidate name_CS_2023”. The last date for the submission of the application form via email is 5th December 2022 (5 pm).
- The interview will be held tentatively on 16th December 2022 from 11:00 am.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview via email. Candidates are required to write the correct and valid email id in their application forms as all the correspondence will be through this email id only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.