Designation/Position- Chief Operating Officer
NIPER Hyderabad invites application for Chief Operating Officer from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited from eligible and suitable Indian Nationals for “Avishkaran” a BioNEST supported pharma incubation centre at NIPER Hyderabad for the post of Chief Operating Officer (COO) purely on contractual basis. The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Research/Job Area- Pharmaceutical/ Life sciences/ Biological sciences
Various Research Positions – 11 September 2021: Researchersjob- Updated
Location- NIPER Hyderabad
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a Premier Institute in Pharmaceutical & Life sciences and allied areas/ Engineering (with understanding of pharmaceutical scenario in India) with a postgraduation in M.B.A/ PGDM/ Finance/ Entrepreneurship/ Marketing with first division/ Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical/ Life sciences/ Biological sciences.
Working experience of minimum 36 years especially in Pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences Incubation Center/ Industry.
Good knowledge in pharmaceutical and life sciences; good understanding of general laboratory practices, working knowledge of instruments and business-related concepts.
- Experience in any incubator or start-up or tech transfer.
- Organization of seminars, Training, Workshop and high-level meetings.
- The incumbent should possess good communication, managerial and leadership skills and possess good drafting and noting skills. Should be conversant with official procedures and capable of writing grant proposal.
- Working knowledge of partnership handling, client management, liaising, new business development, and business development and business initiatives.
The candidate must not exceed 45 years on the last date of application.
Age may be relaxed for experienced and well qualified candidates.
|Designation of the Post||Chief Operating Officer (one Post) for BioNEST, NIPERHyderabad|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (negotiable)|
|Nature of Vacancy||Temporary|
The COO will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Manage/Purchase/Procure and commission equipment and research facilities.
- Preparation of inventory of mentors, their expertise and available translatable technologies for start ups
- Organize seminars, hackathons, trainings, workshops and sensitization programs for the Faculty, Students, Start-ups & industry.
- Assist the Coordinator of BioNEST NIPER-Hyderabad in preparing various reports and other works, if any, in connection with the centralized facilities, as directed by Coordinator BioNEST NIPER-Hyderabad.
- Implement user charges of the centralized equipment in coordination with the various stakeholders to help BioNEST NIPER-Hyderabad to build a corpus for self-sustenance of the centralized facilities.
- Liaison with the different departments of the University, Industry, Start- ups and other organizations.
- Attracting and ensuring business for optimal utilization and sustainability of the facility.
Fundraising for startup cohorts of the incubator through external investors and setting up deal flows.
|Selection Process||Through Interview and Personal Interaction by a duly constituted Selection Committee.|
How to Apply-
Interested candidates are requested to forward their CV/ Resume with relevant supporting documents (in .ZIP or.zip format) to email@example.com. Last date of Application: 12/09/2021 (up to 6.00 pm).
Last date of sending application to the firstname.lastname@example.org is 12/09/2021, up to 6.00 PM. Corrigendum, if any, will appear on NIPER-Hyderabad website only.