Hindu College is conducting interviews for the appointment of Assistant Professors on a Guest Basis in the Department of Chemistry. Eligible candidates enrolled in the Ad-hoc panel prepared by the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, are invited to attend the interview.
Designation: Assistant Professor (Guest Basis)
Research Area: Chemistry
Location: Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi
Eligibility/Qualification: Candidates must be enrolled in the Ad-hoc panel prepared by the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, and must meet the eligibility criteria as per UGC/University of Delhi norms.
Job Description: The selected Assistant Professors (Guest Basis) will be responsible for teaching and related academic duties in the Department of Chemistry.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should attend the interview as per the schedule mentioned below:
- Date: 25th October 2023 (Wednesday)
- Time: 2:00 PM
- Category in the Delhi University Ad-hoc panel: I – II
Candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- All relevant certificates in original
- Self-attested photocopies of the same
- Candidates should not hold any other teaching assignment once selected.
- All candidates attending the interview should report half an hour before the scheduled interview time.
- The college reserves the right to change the nature of any post and/or abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Apply: The interview is scheduled for 25 October 2023 at 2:00 PM. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to attend the interview on the specified date and time.