Designation/Position- Post-Doctoral Researcher at IIT Madras
IIT Madras, India, invites applications for Post-Doctoral Researcher at IIT Madras from eligible and interested candidates
About- Post-Doctoral Researcher is required for the project titled “Quantum Information, Communication and Computing” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras. The selected candidates will have the unique opportunity to coordinate with experienced researchers in experimental and theoretical quantum information and computing.
Research/Job Area- Civil engineering or computer science or electrical engineering
Location- IIT Madras, India
|Qualification and Experience
|Post Doctoral Researcher / Project Scientist
|Essential Qualifications: BE/ BTech, ME/MTech, – in civil engineering or computer science or electrical engineering.
Desirable Qualification: Demonstrated expertise in broad areas related to Geomatics Engineering such as analysis Geospatial data, GIS, Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry and good skills in Data science, experience in AI and ML (specifically of Computer Vision approaches) will be plus. Demonstrated experience in technical writing such as quality journal papers and proposals is a must.
For PDR: Doctorate is mandatory.
|Rs 56,000/- to Rs 78,000/- Per month (Plus, admissible HRA)
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Post Doctoral Researcher / Project Scientist, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: Prof. Nikhil Bugalia, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras.
Duration: Initially for one year, later extendable upto 3 years based on the performance.
Number of Vacancies: 01
- To carry out studies related to development of Remote Sensing (and allied approaches) based approaches for solid waste-management (such as Municipal, Construction & Demolition waste management) for the Indian cities.
- Tasks such as literature review, methodology development, data collection, data analysis field trips and validation, and preparation of technical reports, articles, and Journals.
- Organizing workshop, seminars and knowledge dissemination sessions. The position may require the candidate to travel to international conferences.
How to Apply-
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 135/2023 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.