Designation/Position- Post-Doctoral Researcher at IIT Madras
IIT Madras, India, invites applications for Post-Doctoral Researcher at IIT Madras from eligible and interested candidates
About- Post-Doctoral Researcher is required for the project titled “Quantum Information, Communication and Computing” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras. The selected candidates will have the unique opportunity to coordinate with experienced researchers in experimental and theoretical quantum information and computing.
Research/Job Area- Biotechnology/Physics/Chemical Engineering
Location- IIT Madras, India
- B.Tech, M.Tech, in Biotechnology/Physics/Chemical Engineering with CGPA greater than 8.0
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Physics/Chemical Engineering with at least three publications Note: Ph.D. is Mandatory.
- Cell culture, PCR techniques, Immunological assays
- mRNA drug delivery vehicles and vaccines
- Protein purification and protein nanomechanics using force spectroscopic techniques.
- Total Internal reflection Microscopy Building (With this additional skill the candidates are encouraged to apply
- Foreign Postdocs are also encouraged to apply.
All the positions are on purely contract basis.
|Post-Doctoral Researcher||Rs 45,000/- to Rs 70,000/- Per month|
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Post-Doctoral Researcher, the Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: Prof. Swathi Sudhakar, Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Duration: Initially for one year, later extendable based on performance.
Number of Vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carefully executes and documents experiments/technical studies/tasks with minimal supervision and maintaining good scientific practice.
- Participates in experimental planning by applying critical thinking, experience and scientific knowledge to the data analysis.
- Be a key member of a team of talented professionals to support mRNA nanoparticle drug product manufacturing and optimization and characterization.
- Be responsible for the design and execution of studies used for the clinical development of RNA vaccine candidates.
- Apply deep knowledge of drug delivery systems and corresponding analytics to improve and support process development of mRNA-based therapeutics and vaccines.
- Independently carry out and document experiments, interpret data, and maintain good scientific process on multiple project activities.
- Operates and maintains designated lab equipment and trains others as needed.
How to Apply-
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 29/2023 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
Last Date for Apply–15 March 2023
You can get our Regular updates on Telegram also
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
Whitesmoke Grammar Checker Online – Improve Your Research Writing Skill – Alternative to Grammarly
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template