Postdoctoral Position in Metabolism: Join the research group “Immunity and Metabolism in Diabetes” at the Institut Necker des Enfants Malades (INEM) in Paris, France, for a fully funded 24-month postdoctoral position. This position is associated with the EU project INTERCEPT-T2D and offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research in the field of diabetes. We are seeking a motivated Postdoctoral Researcher with expertise in epigenomics, metabolism, and immunology to investigate the role of epigenetic factors in diabetes complications.
Designation: Postdoctoral Researcher
Research Area: Epigenomics of Immuno-Metabolism in Diabetes
Location: Institut Necker des Enfants Malades (INEM), Paris, France
- Ph.D. degree in a relevant field.
- Strong background and expertise in epigenomics or metabolism.
- Proficiency in standard immunology techniques (e.g., flow cytometry) and molecular biology.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present research findings at international scientific meetings.
Postdoctoral Position in Epigenomics of Immuno-Metabolism in Diabetes
As a Postdoctoral Researcher in Epigenomics of Immuno-Metabolism in Diabetes, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating on a research project focused on understanding the role of epigenetic factors in the development and progression of diabetes complications.
- Conducting genome- and epigenome-wide association studies using human T2D cohorts.
- Identifying candidate genomic regulatory regions (e.g., enhancers and silencers) associated with systemic and chronic immune responses.
- Using advanced genomics and epigenomics technologies to study patient-derived blood monocytes and monocyte-derived macrophages.
- Integrating epigenetic data with GWAS and clinical data to identify SNPs associated with epigenetic changes and clinical outcomes.
- Investigating candidate transcription factors and coregulators involved in epigenetic alterations.
- Contributing to the development of personalized medicines based on targeting specific epigenetic components.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit the following documents to Dr. Nicolas Venteclef (email@example.com) with the subject line “Postdoc Application”:
- Cover letter describing your past research experience.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Contact information of references.
Last Date for Apply: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Host Institution Information: Institut Necker des Enfants Malades (INEM) is dedicated to research in various fields, including diabetes, with a focus on understanding the underlying mechanisms of diseases and developing innovative treatments. Join our team and contribute to groundbreaking research in the field of diabetes and epigenomics.