Designation/Position- Project Position at ISI Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata invites application for Project Position at ISI Kolkata from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Statistical Institute is a Civil Service institute which is recognized as institute of national importance in 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata. Project Position at ISI Kolkata
- Designation/Position- Project Position at ISI Kolkata
- Research/Job Area- Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Engineering Technology and Commonwealth Engineering
- Location- Kolkata
- Job/Position Description-
- How to Apply-
- Last Date for Apply– 27 December 2021
Research/Job Area- Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Engineering Technology and Commonwealth Engineering
A consistently good academic record with Ph.D. degree obtained or submitted
OR 1st class in Master of Engineering, M.Tech., M.Sc., Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Engineering Technology and Commonwealth Engineering with preferably research experience.
Age: Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 December 2021. Age may be relaxed for exceptionally bright candidates with relevant research experience. Usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Women/differently-abled candidates will be applicable.
Applications are invited for recruitment of five (05) Project linked persons (one position for each project) purely on a temporary basis to work on the following research projects in the Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit (ACMU) of the Institute, Kolkata.
Pay: A consolidated pay ranging EITHER between 08000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand only) to <35000/- (Rupees thirty five thousand only) per month for candidates with M.Sc. in Computer Science/ M.C.A. or M.E./ M. Tech. degree (awarded/about to complete final examinations); OR «40000/- (Rupees forty thousand only) to «50000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) per month for candidates with Ph.D. (submitted/ awarded) depending on the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
Tenure of appointment: The appointment is initially till 31 March 2022 from the date of joining in the Institute, which may be extended later/ terminated earlier based on the performance, and availability of the required funds for the corresponding project.
How to Apply-
A candidate applying for one or more of the positions should send by email to email@example.com by 27 December 2021, with Subject: ACMU PLP Recruitment Dec 2021.
A zip folder ot PDF files only, containing Cover letter addressed to the Head, Advanced Computing and Microelectronics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute stating in English the Title(s) of the above listed research projects interested in order of preference and their current resume stating particulars of
(a) Name (In block letters),
(b) Mailing Address,
(c) E-tnail Address,
(d) Telephone[Mobile No.,
(e) Parent’s/Spouse’s Name,
(f) Date of birth,
(g) Aadhaar No.,
(h) Academic Qualifications (mentioning the percentage of marks obtained starting from 10th board examinations onwards),
(i) Experience (if any),
(j) SC/ST/OBCDifferently abled status along with self attested copies of all documents/testimonials.
- At the time of joining, selected candidate(s) have to produce all relevant documents/Testimonials in original for verification and a medical certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer of the Institute.
- Failing this, The institute will offer the position to the next candidate in the merit list prepared for this purpose. A resume with incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants shortlisted for written test/ interview (online or in-person) will be notified in the last week of December 2021 by e-mail to the address provided in the application, maintaining all preventive measures 10 prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Global epidemic as directed by the Government of India.
- For further information, please visit the http://www.isical.ac.in/-acmu. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above.
- This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.inrobs.