Designation/Position- Recruitment of Adjunct Faculty
NIT Surathkal, Karnataka, India invites application for Recruitment of Adjunct Faculty from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is an Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India imparts education in the field of Engineering, Science and Management at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels.
- NIT Surathkal, Karnataka, India invites application for Recruitment of Adjunct Faculty from eligible and interested candidates.
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka is an Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- Candidates who have completed Ph.D./M.Tech/MBA/MSc. in the Academic Year 2020-2021 have to produce the Provisional Degree Certificate at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be considered for an interview.
- The position of Temporary Faculty in various departments of the Institute as detailed below is on a temporary basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000 per month for Ph. D. candidates.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Department||No.*|
|1 .||Computer Science and Engineering||10|
|4.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||5|
|6.||Mathematical and Computational Sciences||9|
|8.||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||1|
|9.||School of Management||3|
Various Research Positions – 12 July 2021: Researchersjob- Updated
Location- NIT Surathkal, Karnataka, India
Essential Qualification: M. Tech/ME/MBA/M.Sc./MA in the relevant discipline. Further, for General/OBC candidates, minimum First Class (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) both at UG and PG Level and for SC/ST candidates, minimum 55% marks (CGPA 6/10) both at UG and PG Level.
Desirable Qualification: Ph.D. in relevant field.
Candidates who have completed Ph.D./M.Tech/MBA/M.Sc. in the Academic Year 2020-2021 have to produce the Provisional Degree Certificate at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be considered for an interview.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the position of Temporary Faculty in various departments of the Institute as detailed below purely on a temporary basis with a consolidated remuneration (Rs.50,000/- per month for Ph.D. and Rs.40, OOO/- per month for M. Tech/MBA/MSc).
Temporary Faculty is expected to assist the Institute for the academic transformation in respect of Teaching UG/PG Courses, curriculum development, delivery, and evaluation. They are also expected to collaborate with the regular faculty members of the Department in Research, Consultancy, and other departmental activities. They should be academically strong in their respective areas and should be able to communicate effectively with the students.
How to Apply-
Applications in the specified format (available at www.nitk.ac.in) sent by post to the concerned Head of the Department/School will only be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates for the interview will be intimated through email/mobile-only. No separate call letter for the interview will be issued.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview in online mode.
- Completed application forms in all respects along with the Self-Attested photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials/research papers etc., are to be sent to the respective Head of Department by Speed/Registered Post so as to reach the Institute on or before 26.07.2021.
Address to which applications to be sent:
- The Head of the Department,
- Department of (enter the name of the department to which you are applying)
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasanagar 575025, Karnataka.
The cover should be superscribed as, ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TEMPORARY FACULTY IN THE DEPARTMENT OF _______________ No request for a change of interview schedule shall be entertained.