Research Associate Position at NCL, CSIR, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Designation/Position- Research Associate Position at NCL
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharashtra, India invites application for Research Associate Position at NCL from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge-based research, development, and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization. Research Associate Position at NCL
Research/Job Area- Chemistry
Location- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Ad. Video- Best Laptop Under 50,000 in 2021 – Review
|Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications||Ph. D. in Chemistry|
|Desirable experience, if any||Candidates with interest in spectroscopy and physical chemistry. Candidates having publications in peer-reviewed journals will be preferred.|
|Age limit*||35 years|
* Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community.
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of Research Associate (1 Nos.) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed Proforma.
|Project Code No.||GAP331526|
|Title of the Project:||Molecular and Supramolecular Approaches to Enhance the Open-circuit Potential (Voc) and Short-circuit current (Jsc) of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Device|
|Job requirement||To carry out photophysical characterizations of dye-sensitized solar cell devices.|
|Consolidated emoluments per month||Rs. 47,000/-|
|No. of positions to be filled up||One (1)|
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply-
Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted:
(1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address, (9) Please indicate the advertisement number in your application.
** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to:
The Head, Physical and Materials Chemistry Division (Attn: Dr. J Nithyanandhan), CSIRNational Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008 and submitted by email
(email@example.com) so as to reach on or before 22.03.2021.
Last Date for Apply– 22 March 2021
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for online interview would be notified via email or on the Divisional Notice Board on 23.03.2021.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an online interview on 26.03.2021 (Friday), 2021 at 11:00 hrs. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.