Research Engineer position in NIT, National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in National Institute
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya, India, invites applications for Research Engineer position in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Walk-in-interview for recruiting an Assistant Professor (Adhoc Post) purely temporarily with consolidated pay for the Department of Electrical Engineering. Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT
Research/Job Area- CS / EC / EEE / EE or any other relevant branch
Location- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
This position is open to
- B.Tech. in CS / EC / EEE / EE or any other relevant branch of study as per the project.
- M. Tech./ME in CS/ EE/EC/EEE or the relevant branch of study as per project requirement.
- Ph.D. in related areas of research (Image Processing/Computer Vision, Machine Learning/AI)
- Minimum 2 years experience in relavant field.
- Well versed and experienced in Python.
- Acquainted with cloud services(Google Cloud), PyTorch/TensorFlow, and CollabPro.
- Experience with image processing is a must.
- Experience in different AI models including computer vision is a must.
- Experience with OpenCV is a plus.
- Experience in C++ is a plus.
- Candidates with a PhD from the domain or with an experience of 3 years or more from the domain will be preferred.
- A team player with autonomy in the work.
- A candidate portraying leadership qualities will be preferred.
- Experience with managing events/projects and teams will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French is a plus.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position AI Engineer.
Details of work environment
- Mode of work: Hybrid (At the office and remote)
- Location: NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003 (Subjected to changes)
- Salary: Net salary of ₹7.2 LPA. (Subjected to Negotiations)
How to Apply-
1.Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply by sending the CV with experience certificate (if any) in a single PDF file send to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 17.02.2023, 5:00 PM The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
2.The subject of the email should contain “Application for post of AI engineer “.
3.The short-listed candidates will be intimated for interview only through emails.
4.Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained. The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
For any types of queries, the candidates may communicate directly to contact via email.
- Dr. Bunil Kumar Balabantaray, Asst. Professor, NIT Meghalaya, [email protected]
- Dr. Ritu Raj Shrivastwa, CTO, Ficha, [email protected]