Designation/Position- Research Scientist-Google Research
Google Research- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India invites application for Research Scientist-Google Research from eligible and interested candidates
About- Google Research is building the next generation of intelligent systems for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on projects that utilize the latest computer science techniques developed by skilled software engineers and research scientists. Google Research teams collaborate closely with other teams across Google, maintaining the flexibility and versatility required to adapt new projects and foci that meet the demands of the world’s fast-paced business needs.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science, related technical field
More Opportunities: Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2022, South Africa
Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- PhD in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, NLP/NLU, Computer Vision, or Game Theory
- Experience with general purpose programming languages e.g., C/C++ or Python
- Contributions to research communities including publishing in forums (e.g: NeurIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, KDD, AAMAS)
- Strong publication record
As a Research Scientist, you’ll also actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
- Undertake cutting edge research in the above mentioned areas.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
How to Apply-
Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.