Designation/Position- Sr. Project Scientist
IIT Delhi, India invites application for Sr. Project Scientist Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. Sr. Project Scientist
Research/Job Area- Civil Engineering
M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in (Construction Technology and Management) with a minimum of 3 years work experience in construction management OR B.Tech (Civil Engineering) 1st class or equivalent with 5 years experience in planning and execution of mega construction projects.
Preference would be given to those who have PhD in the related field.
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment
shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project. Indian Institute of Technology, Hauz Khas, New Delhi invites application for Sr. Project Scientist for eligible and interested candidates.
- Title of the Project- Empirical Assessment of Schedule and Cost Performances of Various Contracts of NHAI and Development of Decision Support Framework to Improve the Performances (Sub project under NHAI COE main project # RP03970) MI02310GC
- Funding Agency – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Name of the Project Investigator– Prof.Kumar Neeraj Jha
- Deptt/.Centre- Department of Civil Engineering
- Duration of the Project- Upto:03/01/2024
How to Apply-
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email to Prof. Kumar Neeraj Jha at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.