Designation/Position- Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical) Position
ICMR-NITM Belagavi, India invites application for Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Following post are to be filled purely on contractual and temporary basis for working under Global fund project under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD) (Unit-Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Tribal Health), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi.
Research/Job Area- Public health/Life Sciences
More Opportunities: Call for Proposals – DST, Under (Technology Mission Division- Energy, Water…
Location- ICMR-NITM Belagavi, India
|Essential Qualification:||Professional with M.D. or Ph. D. (Public health/Life Sciences) in relevant subject from recognized Institution and published papers OR Retired Government employees with requisite educational qualification Ph.D in Life Sciences with 15 years of experience in clinical research/clinical trial drawing pay in pay band of Rs.15,600/-39100+grade pay of Rs.6600/-at the time of retirement|
|Desirable Qualification and & Experience:||Experience in conducting nutritional studies /clinical research/ National Task Force project. Experience in managing and maintaining data base of research projects. iii. Able to prepare & review SOPs and logs relevant requirement for trial sites. iv. Thorough knowledge of clinical Trial rules, GCP, GCLP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for conduct of clinical trial.|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit for up to 70 years|
Following post are to be filled purely on contractual and temporary basis for working under Global fund project under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD) (Unit-Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Tribal Health), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi.
|Name of the Post||Consultant Scientific (Project Coordinator)|
|Number of posts||One|
|Nature of duties:||Ensure that the all process of a clinical studies / field based multi-centric studies are conducted properly. Troubleshoot of clinical trial or multi-centric studies Prepare and assist in preparing Annual Reports and quality trending reports Keep upto date all quality and compliances issues Prepare detailed technical consolidated report and submit to the Global fund Any other job assigned by the PI or Programme officer Job requires frequent All India travel to sites for monitoring, quality assurance and quality managementvc.|
|Consolidated Emoluments||Maximum Up to Rs. 1,00,000/- per month depending upon work experience and knowledge|
|Tenure||Upto 30th September 2021.|
|Date of virtual interview||17th June 2021 9.00 AM in the prescribed format only|
- A virtual interview via Video Conference/webex is scheduled on 17th June 2021, 9.00 A.M. onwards.
- The link for the interview would be provided in advertisement section on 17th June,2021 8.30AM onwards.
- Interested and eligible candidates for the positions mentioned below may send during their CV in advance with passport size photograph by email at email@example.com on 16th June and 17th June 2021 till 10.00 A.M. only.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should indicate the names of the post clearly on application form.
- Applications after 10.00AM on 17th June will not be entertained.
- All the candidates who wish to appear for virtual interview will be required to login on 17th June 2021 9.00am onwards on the link provided on ICMR website. The link will also be sent via email to candidates who would submit their CV via email (if request is made for the link via email). The online verification of the documents of the candidate will start 9.00AM onwards and eligible candidates after verification would be admitted for virtual interview via VC from 11:00 A.M. onwards.
- The interview would begin via webex/VC/ on 17th June 2021 at 11.00 AM onwards. The Candidate for various posts will be asked to join the web link Web-Link for the interview about 30 minutes before the start of interview.