IIT Delhi, India invites application for Post Doctoral Fellows Position – 2019 in IIT-Delhi from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Post Doctoral Fellows Position – 2019 in IIT-Delhi
IIT Delhi, India invites application for Post Doctoral Fellows – 2019 in IIT-Delhi from eligible and interested candidates
About- Extending into an area of 320 acres, the campus of IIT Delhi is imaginatively laid out with a picturesque landscape with clean and wide roads. The campus provides all essential amenities for community living including Staff Club, Hospital, Shopping Centre, banks, ATMs, Post Office, Community Centre, etc. Post Doctoral Fellows Position – 2019 in IIT-Delhi
1. APPLIED MECHANICS : Solid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Metallurgy and Material Science, Design Engineering.
2. BIOCHEMICAL ENGG. & BIOTECHNOLOGY : Biochemical Engg., Industrial
3. CHEMICAL ENGG. : Renewable and Conventional Energy Technologies, Bioprocessing for Pharmaceuticals, Interfacial Energy and Nanotechnology, Molecular to Process Scale Simulation, Advance Novel Materials.
4. CHEMISTRY : All areas of Chemistry.
5. CIVIL ENGG. :
Environmental: Sustainable Built Environment, Risk Assessment of Emerging Contaminants from Water, Aerosol Climate and Health, Carbon Sequestration using Alkaline Waste Materials,
Geotech: Geotechnical Engg./ Rock Engg.,
Structures: Structural Engg. and Construction Management,
Transportation: All areas of Transportation Engg., Including (but not limited to ) Transport planning, Traffic Engg., and Pavement Engg.,
Water Resources: Water Resources and related areas.
6. COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG. : High Performance Computing and Visualization, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Wired and Wireless Networks, Mobile
Computing and Machine-to-Machine, Algorithms & Complexity, Logic & Verification, Information Management, Data Science & Big Data, Computer Vision, Graphics &
Robotics, Programming Languages, Semantics, Analysis & Language Implementation, Distributed & Multicore Computing, Cloud Computing, Cryptography and Systems & Information Security, Human Computer Interaction, Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, VLSI and EDA.
7. ELECTRICAL ENGG. : All areas of Electrical Engineering including Integrated Electronics & Circuits, Control & Automation, Communication & Radar, Computer
Technology, Power Systems, Power Electronics, Machines & Drives.
8. HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES : Economics, English (Literature), Linguistics, Philosophy, Policy Studies, Psychology, Sociology.
9. MANAGEMENT STUDIES : Operations & SCM, Finance, HR & Organizational Studies, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics, Technology Management and IPR,
Telecom Technology Management, and Strategic Management.
10. MATHEMATICS : Pure Mathematics: Algebra, Dynamical System, Harmonic Analysis, Functional Analysis, Number Theory, Coding Theory, Cryptography, and Topology, Applied Mathematics: Numerical and Scientific Computing, Matrix Theory, Partial Differential Equations, and Wavelets and Applications. Statistics and Operations Research: Queuing Theory, and Optimizations, Computer Applications:
Graph Theory, Statistical Classification and Clustering, Semantics and Language, Algorithms, and Combinatorics.
11. MECHANICAL ENGG. : All areas of Mechanical Engineering.
12. PHYSICS : Ultrafast Optics, Theoretical / Computational Physics, Plasma Physics.
13. TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY : Fibre Science, Yarn Manufacturing, Fabric Manufacturing, Textile Chemical Processing.
Location- IIT Delhi
Qualified persons include:-
a) Indian Nationals,
b) Foreign Nationals who are “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), in whose case, if selected, permission will be sought from Govt. of India before he/she can join IIT, or
c) Other Foreign Nationals, in whose case, if selected, appointment will be on a contract basis for up to 3 years subject to permission from the Govt. of India before he/she can join IIT.
d) Institute specifically encourages applicants from SC/ST/OBC category as well as persons with disability to apply for these positions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ph.D with First class or equivalent grade in preceding degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record.
Maximum age is 32 years for male and 35 years for female candidates (to be relaxed by 5 years in case of persons with physical disability, SC and ST and 3 years in case of OBCNCL).
Atleast 2 referred conference/journal papers (of which at least 1 should be in reputed journals).
Job/Position Description- IIT Delhi invites applications from qualified Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for the Post Doctoral Fellows (PDF) in the various Departments/Centres/Schools (in the fields mentioned alongwith them).
The appointment will be made exclusively for research purposes and can be for a maximum period of three years.
Separate online application must be filled, if a candidate is applying for a Post Doctoral Fellowship in more than one Departments/Centres/or Schools.
The candidates called for presentation/discussion will be paid AC2-Tier by Train/Economy Class by Air or actual expenditure and AC Taxi by road (from Airport/Railway Station/ISBT and back) fare from their place of residence/work and back by the shortest route within India
FELLOWSHIP:-The consolidated Fellowship amount is Rs.60,000/- per month. House Rent Allowance (HRA), in lieu of on-campus housing, will be @30% of the fellowship amount.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Assistant Registrar (E-I)
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi-110016 (INDIA)
Last Date for Apply– Rolling Advertisement