Designation/Position- Post Doctoral Fellow in SRM
SRM University, Kattankulathur campus invites application for Post Doctoral Fellow in SRM from eligible and interested candidates
About- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM IST) is looking for a Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF) for its Kattankulathur campus. The PDF will be responsible for developing and using nanomaterials for various applications ranging from drug delivery to anti-cancer therapy.
Research/Job Area- Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or another related field
More Opportunities: Various Research Positions – 07 September 2021: Researchersjob- Updated
Location- SRM University, Kattankulathur campus
Ph.D., in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or another related field.
Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis and are awaiting appraisal are also eligible to apply
No. of positions: One
- The SRM Research Institute at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF) in a cell signaling laboratory.
- The PDF is responsible for performing research activities and experiments in the laboratory on several aspects of research projects.
- The candidate should be familiar with concepts in cellular & molecular biology, animal cell culture, and animal handling, or other related experience.
- This position will require good oral and written communication skills in scientific English.
- The PDF should have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment towards the timely execution of projects.
- Advanced knowledge in molecular biology is preferred.
Fellowship: Rs. 50,000 per month
How to Apply-
Interested candidates can e-mail their detailed CV to: email@example.com within 30-09-2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail to appear for the interview.
Dr. K.M. Ramkumar
Associate Professor (Research)
Life Science Division
SRM Research Institute
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Kattankulathur- 603 203, Tamilnadu
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2021
SRM Institute of Science and Technology invites applications for the post of Post-Doctoral Fellow under Dr. Paromita Chakraborty in SRM Research Institute.
Job description: Working in a team of scholars to investigate levels of contamination in various environmental matrices using state of the art analytical equipment and assist in modeling
Candidates are expected to be well versed in the analysis and handling of GC-MS & GC-ECD/HPLC/LCMS for environmental samples. You are expected to publish research journal articles relevant to the research conducted.
Eligibility: In order of priority
- PhD degree in the fields of Environmental Science/Engineering/Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry/Biotechnology
- Experience with instrumental analysis (GC-MS & GC-ECD/LC-MS/HPLC)
- Have a strong written and oral command of the English language
- Good team player across multiple disciplines
Fellowship: Rs.50, 000 per month
Interested candidates can email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org