Postdoc Position 2019 in Germany, BASF SE, Germany
Designation/Position- Postdoc Position 2019 in Germany
BASF SE, Germany invites application for Postdoc Position 2019 in Germany from eligible and interested candidates
About- BASF SE is the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities. Postdoc Position 2019 in Germany, BASF SE, Germany
Ludwigshafen is the world’s largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe’s Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Research/Job Area- Chemoinformatics, statistics, computer science, or a related field
Project Title – Machine Learning for Chemistry
Location- BASF SE, Germany
- You have successfully finished your PhD in chemoinformatics, statistics, computer science, or a related field.
- During your research in the area of machine learning or data science you gained expertise in deep learning, transfer learning or generative models by using your strong command of machine learning and data science tool kits e.g. scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras.
- Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English will pave the way to an effective work in an interdisciplinary environment. German language skills will be considered a plus.
Job/Position Description- As part of an enthusiastic global team of experts in our Research Department Digitalization Bioscience and Knowledge, you will provide decision support to our crop protection and other bioscience research and development activities.
- In the research group Computational Chemistry, you will develop new models to predict biological activities or properties of chemicals, pesticides and drugs.
- In this context, you will use data from public sources and internal proprietary reports to develop state-of-the-art machine learning solutions for the chemical industry.
- Hence, you will work in a diverse team of computational chemists, medicinal chemists and biologists, to develop state-of-art machine solutions for problems with real business impact.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– Open position