Postdoctoral Researcher Position 2019 in Aalto University, Finland
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Researcher Position 2019
Aalto University, Finland invites application for Postdoctoral Researcher Position 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- The School of Electrical Engineering is located at the Aalto University Otaniemi campus in the Helsinki metropolitan area, Finland. As a living and work environment, Finland consistently ranks high in quality-of-life. For more information about living in Finland please visit our information pages for international staff. Postdoctoral Researcher Position 2019
Research/Job Area- Quantum photonics, condensed matter physics or related topics
Project Title- Experimental Quantum Photonics and Condensed Matter Physics
Location- Aalto University, Finland
- PhD degree in quantum photonics, condensed matter physics or related topics is favorable for the position
- Excellent knowledge of quantum photonics or other low-temperature device experiments
- Proven track record in major scientific research
- Good command of English is necessary
The position will be filled for 1–3 years.
The expected starting salary for Postdoctoral Researcher is approximately 3600 €/month, depending on experience and qualifications.
Salary will increase according to responsibilities and performance over time.
The contract includes occupational health benefits, holiday bonus, and Finland has a comprehensive social security system.
The starting time can be negotiated but we prefer you to be able to start before September 2019.
How to Apply- Apply through the “Apply now!” link below and include the following attachments:
- Application cover letter
- Course transcripts of Doctoral degree with grades
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications with the most significant publications highlighted
- Research plans for future research
Last Date for Apply– 31 July 2019
The call is open until July 31, 2019, but we will start reviewing and interviewing candidates immediately. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.