Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2019 in NTU, Singapore
Designation/Position- Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2019
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore invites application for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2019 position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU offers engineering, science, business, humanities, arts and social sciences, and has a medical school with Imperial College London. A cosmopolitan university with more than 100 nationalities, NTU is home to 33,000 students. The University’s main campus is frequently listed among the Top 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world and has 57 Green Mark-certified (equivalent to LEED-certified) buildings, of which 54 are certified Green Mark Platinum. NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s medical district.
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and
around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research intensive university in Asia.
The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 October 2019
The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
- A two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
How to Apply- Applications for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 will be open from 1 February 2019 and shall close on 31 March 2019.
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover Letter
2. Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
3. Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
4. Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
5. Contact information of two referees* (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
6. Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
*Your referees will be contacted by the University to provide their reports after you submit your application online. Please ensure that your referees have already agreed to provide their reports before you submit your application.Referees’ reports must be submitted by 07-APR-2019.
For Contact- Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798 Email: email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 31 March 2019