Designation/Position- Research Associate at IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar invites application for Research Associate at IIT Gandhinagar from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Research Associate at IIT Gandhinagar
Research/Job Area- Mathematics
The candidate should possess-
- A Ph.D. degree in Mathematics
- A solid background in functional analysis, Operator algebra and Lie groups.
Applications are invited for a Research Associate position in the areas of Operator algebras, Non-commutative geometry, and Quantum groups. The Research associate will be principally involved in a project titled “Equivalent spectral triple for quotient
spaces of quantized Lie groups”. The project is sponsored by Science and Engineering Board (SERB). The selected candidate will be carrying out research along with Prof. Bipul Saurabh in the above areas, and will be funded by the institute. More information about the research interests of Bipul Saurabh can be found on his website https://www.iitgn.ac.in/faculty/maths/bipul.htm.
- Name of the position: Research Associate
- Salary: Rs. 47,000-50,000 per month plus HRA
- Duration: 1 year (Possibility of extension on the basis of performance) Apart from research, the applicant will be expected to contribute to other academic activities of the Institute including teaching.
How to Apply-
Applications may be sent through email to Prof. Bipul Saurabh at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing
- A complete current CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experience, publications, and names of 3 references (see below).
- Brief two-page summary of doctoral research (or most recent research work)
- Brief one-page summary of future research plans.
Letters of reference: For full consideration, each applicant should also arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to Prof. Bipul Saurabh at (email@example.com).
Last Date for Apply–
The position is available immediately and the applications will be accepted until filled.