Designation/Position- Research Associate (RA) at IIT
IIT Roorkee, India invites application for Research Associate (RA) at IIT Roorkee from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a premier public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It is formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering. Research Associate (RA) at IIT
Research/Job Area- Electronics & Communications Engineering/ or equivalent
Essential Qualifications: PhD/ PhD(submitted) in Electronics & Communications Engineering/ or equivalent
Essential Qualifications: Knowledge of MATLAB, C++, HFSS/CST, Ph. D should be in relevant field
Preíèrence will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for the project position as per the details given below for the research project under the principal investigator Prof. Dharmendra Singh in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Emoluments– Rs. 50,000 – pm +HRA
Duration– Fill April 14, 2024
Job description- To carry out research work for the above project, simulation, fabrication of various microwave components, and write manuscripts for publications
Title of project: “Development of Early Breast Cancer Detection System with Microwave Imaging Technique”
Sponsor of the project: DST
Project position and number: RA (01)
How to Apply-
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through e-mail (dharmfcc a iitr.ac.in )
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degreehcertificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Last Date for Apply– 12 July 2021
- Last Date of Submission of application by e-mail (dharmfec a iitr.ac.in): 12.07.2021 (5:00 PM)
- Date of Interview (Online): 16.07.2021 (details will be sent by mail after screening)