Postdoctoral Researchers Position 2019 in Germany, DAAD Fellowship
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Researchers Position 2019 in Germany
DAAD Fellowship, Germany invites application for Postdoctoral Researchers Position 2019 in Germany from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour 2019 offers insightful on-site visits to universities, research institutes and companies in the field of Industry 4.0, the German government’s initiative to promote the development of data-driven, AI-powered, and connected “smart factories”. Researchers Position 2019 in Germany
Research/Job Area- Research area related to future industrial development
- obtained their PhD/doctorate no longer than 5 years ago and have not been living in Germany or affiliated to a German institution within the previous 12 months
- been researching in a subject area corresponding to the focus of the tour
- demonstrated high productivity and quality in their scientific work. This should be clearly documented in the list of publications (journal/conference proceedings), patents and other achievements
- a genuine interest in taking the next step in their career in Germany and be able to demonstrate this (e.g. former or current cooperation, specific career demands)
- exhibited drive and determination, initiative and a willingness to play a role in shaping the future.
This year’s Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour offers a comprehensive and enjoyable opportunity to study important aspects of Industry 4.0, including the close cooperation between academy and industry as well as examples of practical implementation.
How to Apply- A pdf version of the application form is also here (PDF, 1.1 MB).
Suggest that you read the application carefully before completing the online form.
Research group have tried to keep the form as short as possible and to focus on the information needed for the selection process.
In addition to the application you will need to upload a copy of your CV and a publication list.
For Contact- email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 29 July 2019.