Designation/Position- Scientist Positions at ICMR Delhi
Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, India invites application for Scientist Positions at ICMR Delhi from eligible and interested candidates
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the world’s oldest and largest medical research bodies. India’s Government funds the ICMR through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Scientist Positions at ICMR Delhi
Research/Job Area- Life Science
Location- New Delhi
|S.NO||Name of Post||No. of Post||Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm||Essential / Desirable qualification and Experience||Age Limit||Duration|
|1||Scientist ‘B ‘(Non Medical)||01 (OBC)||Rs. 48,000/- + HRA||Essential Qualification: 1st class Master’s Degree in Life Science from recognized university with two years experience in related field or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D in relevant subject from recognized university.||35 Years||1 Year|
Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in interview/personal discussion.
How to Apply-
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached). Kindly note, separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (available on the websites of ICMR and NIMR) for the temporary and contractual posts at ICMR-NIMR. Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview together with prescribed application duly filled in with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and declaration form of OBC candidates and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee as per enclosed schedule at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi 110077.
Note: The following Preventive measures are strictly to be adhered by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process:
- Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
- Spitting in public & work place shall be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
- Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
- Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitizer shall be made at all entry and exist points and common areas.
- Use of ArogyaSetu App is mandatory.
- Large physical gathering at one place should be avoided.
- As much as possible candidates should avoid using other’s phones, desk, offices or other work tools and equipment. Clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and people should maintain distance.
Last Date for Apply– 04 February 2021
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN- INTERVIEW/PERSONAL DISCUSSION
|Post||Date and time of registration and verification of document||NIMR|
|Scientist ‘B ‘(Non Medical)||On 04.02.2021 from 0900: to 10:30 am||National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka , New Delhi- 110077|
Note: Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.