Sir Henry Dale Fellowships – Royal Society and Wellcome Trust UK
Designation/Position- Sir Henry Dale Fellowships
Royal Society and Wellcome Trust UK invites application for Sir Henry Dale Fellowships from eligible and interested candidates
About- Wellcome Trust support researchers, it take on big health challenges, it campaign for better science, and it help everyone get involved with science and health research. Sir Henry Dale Fellowships
Wellcome Trust is a politically and financially independent foundation.
Research/Job Area- Available research area in host organisation
- if you’re already driving your own research and you’re ready to lead an independent research programme.
- You must have a PhD and significant postdoctoral research experience.
- You should have made important contributions to your area of research, eg publications, patents, software development or an impact on policy.
- You must have sponsorship from a head of department or equivalent at an eligible host organisation in the UK.
- If you’ve been away from research (eg for a career break, maternity leave, or long-term sick leave), we’ll allow for this when we consider your application.
Job/Position Description- This scheme provides support for postdoctoral researchers who aim to become independent scientists leading their own groups.
The scheme is a partnership between the Royal Society and the Wellcome Trust.
Duration of funding: 5 years (you can apply for 3 more years after this time)
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– 6 August 2019
- Preliminary application deadline 6 August 2019, 17:00 BST
- Invited full application deadline 17 October 2019, 17:00 BST
- Shortlisted candidate interviews 4–6 March 2020