Designation/Position- Sr. Research Associate Position
CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, J&K invites application for Sr. Research Associate Position at CSIR-IIIM from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine is a premier institute located in Jammu under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India and dedicated to the research of drug discovery. Sr. Research Associate Position
Research/Job Area- Life Science/Pharma/MD/MS/Chemical Science/Organic /Natural Products/Analytical Chemistry
More Opportunities: Temporary Research Project Posts at CSIR (IGIB), Delhi, India, Last Date…
Location- Jammu & Kashmir
|Position Code||Name & No. of Positions||Essential Qualification||Desirable||Upper age limit||Monthly Emoluments (₹)||Project Title & Project No.|
|01||Sr. Project Associate [One Position]||M.Sc. in Natural Science/MVSc. or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent and 4 years experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services. |
Or Doctoral Degree in Life Science/Pharma/MD/MS from a recognized University or equivalent
|Candidates having experience in: Conducting Invivo immunomodulation experiments in rodents. |
Cytokine assay and handling and calculation of data of results
Experience in rodent animal handling and conducting invivo efficacy and safety experiments. Cell culture. Etc Experience in isolation and characterization of Marker compounds Candidate having a publication in SCI journal in the desired area will be preferred
|40 years||42,000/- + HRA||“Development and validation of fermentation based immunomodulatory ayush kwath formulation” (GAP-3105).|
|03||Sr. Project Associate [One Position]||M.Sc./M. Pharm./M.S in Organic/ Analytical/Natural Products /Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent and 4 years experience in Research & Development in Natural Products /Analytical Chemistry with Phytochemical Analysis in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services or |
Ph.D. in Chemical Science/Organic /Natural Products/Analytical Chemistry with Phytochemical Analysis.
|Experience in isolation of natural products/secondary metabolites from plant /microbial sources, Structural elucidation of secondary metabolites, handling HPLC, purification by HPLC + other separation techniques Value addition of Natural Products||40 years||42,000/- + HRA||CSIR-AROMA MISSION PHASE-II (HCP-007)|
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAM) for the following purely temporary positions of Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I and Project Assistant tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
How to Apply-
- Application form for this position can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available on the CSIR-IIIM website (www.iiim.res.in). Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 09.04.2021 (Friday) up to 5:00 pm.
- Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in by evening on 12.04.2021 (Monday).
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Team.
- The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Team. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
- Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.