Designation/Position- Adhoc Assistant Professor Position
The University of Delhi invites applications for Adhoc Assistant Professor Position from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Candidates for ad hoc/part-time Assistant Professor positions in Biochemistry 2022-2023. Candidates should submit the proforma below with their application (cover letter). The application should arrive by January 20th, 2022.
A prestigious college is conducting a walk-in interview for guest appointments of Assistant Professor(s) for the academic session 2022-23. The college invites qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position in the Department of Biomedical Science. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the field of biomedical research and education.
Designation: Assistant Professor(s)
Research Area: Biomedical Science
Location: [Insert Location]
Eligibility/Qualification: Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Biomedical Science or a related field.
- Have a minimum of [insert number] years of teaching or research experience.
- Demonstrate expertise in a specific area within Biomedical Science.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct lectures, seminars, and practical sessions in Biomedical Science for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Develop and deliver innovative teaching methods to engage and inspire students.
- Supervise student research projects and provide guidance and mentorship.
- Contribute to the development of the curriculum and course materials.
- Conduct independent research and publish scholarly articles in reputable journals.
- Collaborate with colleagues on research projects and interdisciplinary initiatives.
- Participate in departmental meetings, committees, and other academic activities.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and developments in the field of Biomedical Science.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview at the specified date, time, and location mentioned below:
- Date: 26 May 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM
- Venue: [Insert Interview Venue]
Applicants should bring the following documents:
- Updated resume/CV.
- Copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials.
Last Date for Apply: 26 May 2023 (Walk-in)
Please note the following:
- Candidates who are on the Ad-hoc panel of the concerned/related discipline (as stated above) for the academic session are eligible to appear for the interview.
- The college reserves the right not to fill up any or all of the above posts.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
|S.No.||Department||Vacant Position||Date & Time of the Interview|
|1||Biomedical Science||UR-1||26th May 2023 at 11:30 AM|