Designation/Position- Associate Professor Position at NIT
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, India invites application for Assistant Professor Grade-II Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic record along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts. Assistant Professor Grade-II Position
Research/Job Area- Mechanical Engineering
Location- National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, India
|Department||Post||Pay Level||Specialization||No of Vacancy||Remarks|
|Mechanical Engineering||Assistant Professor Grade-II (on contract)||Level 10 of in Pay Matrix||Machine design/ Manufacturing||1 (EWS from UR)||Internal serving faculty members of the Mechanical Engineering Department may apply in terms of Para 5 of Note 1 to Schedule E of NIT (Amendment) Statutes, 2017 for movement in higher Academic Grade Pay or cadre, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria|
|Designation & Level Pay||Essential Qualification||Additional Desirable requirements||Cumulative Essential Credit Points|
|Assistant Professor Grade-II (on contract) Pay Level 10 of in Pay Matrix||Ph. D||One publication in an SCI Journal||NIL|
The relevant qualifications, experience and other terms & conditions of selection are prescribed in Schedule ‘E’ of NITs Statutes amended 2017.
MHRD notification F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III dated 6th October 2017: regarding the recommendation of the Anomaly Committee in respect of New Recruitment Rules for Faculties in NITs & IIEST shall be applicable.
The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic records along with a commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts.
- Indian nationals applying from abroad can send their application forms along with proof of application fee and all supporting self-attested documents. They can pay their application fee of US $ 25 in the name of the Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh to the Institute Bank Account No.
- Applicants who are unable to attend the interview due to being abroad may be considered absentia. A specific request giving sufficient justification must be made in advance. Such candidates, if short-listed may be interviewed through video conferencing.
The filled-in application should be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank. The application fee is not applicable for ST/SC Candidates.
How to Apply-
- Applications along with Annexures must be submitted in the prescribed format as available on the Institute Website. Candidates can download the same from the website www.nitap.ac.in.
- Please mention Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Jote, P.O.- NIT Jote, Pin-791113 on or before 27/07/2022 by 5:30 pm. Applications received after the last date (due to Postal / Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered. Any subsequent change or amendment to this vacancy notice shall be posted on the Institute’s Website only.
Applicants are also requested to send a Soft Copy of their applications to email: email@example.com as an Advance Copy before the last date of receiving of applications.