Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Position on Ad-Hoc
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management, Coimbatore invites application for Assistant Professor Position on Ad-Hoc from eligible and interested candidates
About- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management, Coimbatore is a National Level Institution providing comprehensive Education, Training, Consultancy and Research in Textile Management. The Institute was set up by the Government of India. Assistant Professor Position on Ad-Hoc
Research/Job Area- Textile/Apparel/Fashion/Management/Mathematics
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor – Textiles / Apparel / Fashion||3 Nos.|
|2||Assistant Professor – Management||1 No.|
|3||Assistant Professor – Mathematics/Statistics||1 No.|
More Opportunities: DEA Program at FMSH France: 3rd Call 2021 | Apply by…
Location- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management, Coimbatore
The candidates should possess the minimum educational qualifications prescribed by the UGC/AICTE guidelines. Preference will be given to the Ph.D. degree holders in the relevant field and publications in refereed journals. Academic and industry experience is desirable.
- B.E. / B.Tech. and M.E / M.Tech. in Textiles / Apparel / Fashion subject with First Class or equivalent either in B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E / M.Tech. or
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Textile and Clothing science from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET( conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR – MATHEMATICS/STATISTICS
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Statistics with 55% marks from a reputed University recognized by AICTE and UGC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D. Degree and those who have cleared NET/SET or SLET. &
- 2 years of relevant experience is desirable.
- PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT– Period of appointment is on ad-hoc basis for a period of eleven months. The selection against contractual position shall not confer on the appointee any right for being made permanent/regular.
- SALARY– A consolidated salary minimum of Rs.30,000/- upto Rs.50,000/- per month will be paid based on the qualification, experience, achievements and other academic credentials of a deserving candidate.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
- Mode of payment : DD in favour of “The Director, SVPISTM” or NEFT Transfer
How to Apply-
Soft copy of the filled up application with supportive documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Hard copy of the filled up application with supportive documents to be sent to “The Director, SVPISTM, 1483, Avinashi road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641004.” within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.