Faculty Position in NITJ, National Institutes of Technology Jalandhar, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in NITJ
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, India invites application for Faculty Position in NITJ from eligible and interested candidates
About- Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in 1987 as Regional Engineering College. It was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002, under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under Parliament-2007. Many reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees. As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high-quality education in Engineering, Technology, and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific workforce for the country. The Institute offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MBA, and Ph.D. programs in Engineering, Technology, and Sciences. Faculty Position in NITJ
Location- Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Punjab, India
Online applications are invited along with supporting documents for recruitment of Guest Faculty on a contract basis at a consolidated salary in various departments of the Institute for odd Semester (July – December 2021) extendable for another one semester or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or not to select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The selection of Guest Faculty will be for Odd Semester (July – December 2021) extendable for another one semester or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
- The recruitment is a stop gap arrangement purely on temporary basis and Guest Faculty so appointed shall have no claim for regular appointment.
- The consolidated salary of Rs.54000/- (including HRA) per month shall be paid as salary. Further, consolidated salary is expected to be enhanced, if approved by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply-
Online applications are invited on the prescribed format for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Assistant Professors in various departments
Last Date for Apply– 29 July 2021
- The last of submission of online application form alongwith supporting documents is 29.07.2021 (12:00 midnight).
- The Interview shall be held through online mode from 2nd August, 2021 onwards.