Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Fellow 2019 in Australia
Australian National University invites application for Postdoctoral Fellow 2019 in Australia from eligible and interested candidates
About- The ANU College of Science (CoS) comprises: the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics, the Research School of Biology, the Research School of Chemistry, the Research School of Earth Science, the Fenner School of Environment and Society, the Mathematical Sciences Institute, the Research School of Physics and Engineering, and the Centre for the Public Awareness of Science. Staff and students within the ANU College of Science conduct research and delivers a research-led education program that encompasses the entire breadth of the sciences, supported by extensive international networks and by world-class facilities. The College has a strong tradition of research excellence that has fostered distinguished Nobel Laureates and Kyoto Prize winners and that trains scientific leaders in disciplines in which the ANU is consistently ranked in the top twenty in the world. Postdoctoral Fellow 2019 in Australia
Research/Job Area- Science
Project Title- Optical Spectroscopy of Semiconductors
Location- ANU College of Science (CoS), Australian National University
Eligibility/Qualification–PhD in relevant subject area
Job/Position Description- Research group is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to conduct original research in the field of optical spectroscopy of semiconductor nanostructures as part of a broader project on Advanced III-V semiconductor nanostructures for next generation optoelectronic devices.
Salary package: $71,509 – $90,215 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Fixed Term (2 years)
- Opportunity to work in a world-renowned group on semiconductor nanowires
- Access to state-of-of the-art nanofabrication facilities
- Strong interaction with colleagues from disciplines
How to Apply- In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
For Contact- For further information please contact Professor Hoe Tan, T: +61 6125 0356 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 24 March 2019