Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Japan, Hokkaido University
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Japan
Hokkaido University, Japan invites application for Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Japan from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Institute for Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery, Hokkaido University, as a global research center based on the “World Top Level Research Center Program (WPI),” constructs an international research environment which gathers world-leading researchers and establishes a research environment that integrates computational, information and experimental sciences, in order to establish a new academic field “Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery”, to provide substantial knowledge on chemical reactions that efficiently develop chemical reactions and materials for the future necessity, and to sustainably cultivate human resources engaged in the field of “Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery”. Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Japan
Research/Job Area- Chemistry
Location- Institute for Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery (ICReDD)and Fuculty of Engineering, Hokkaido University, Japan
(1) PhD at the time of appointment
(2) Outstanding achievements and publications in the research field
(3) Strong motivation for research and other duties related to the management of the ICReDD
(4) Efficient communication skills in English for research activities
(5) Ability to conduct research activities effectively both independently and in a team
Job/Position Description- Research group is are inviting applications for the position of Postdoctoral Fellow (Hasegawa lab), Institute for Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery, Hokkaido University as follows.
From the starting date to September 30, 2020 (Renewal of appointment may be offered until September 30, 2022.) Max 3 years
How to Apply- Files including the documents above should be sent to the following e-mail address:
Please put “Application for Postdoctoral Fellow in ICReDD(Hasegawa lab)” in the subject box.
(1) Curriculum Vitae .
(2) List of research activities, including original scientific papers, book chapters, other publications, presentations in scientific meetings, awards, and other relevant activities.
(3) List of major publications (at most five)
* the following information should be included: summary, role, number of citations
(4) Summary of past and current research (One A4 page or less)
(5) Statement of proposal for your future research (One A4 page or less)
(6) A list of two references (including the names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses)
Last Date for Apply– 19 July 2019