Designation/Position- Project Fellow Positions at IIT
IIT Roorkee, India invites application for Project Fellow Positions at IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a premier public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It is formerly known as the University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering. Project Fellow Positions at IIT
Research/Job Area- Engg/Science
Location- IIT Roorkee
|Project Positions and number||Qualification|
|Project Fellow (l )||PhD in Engg/PhD in Science with 2 years of post-PhD experience in the field of IPR and Technology transfer. Knowledge of patent databases such as Derwent is desirable.|
|Project Associate (1)||M. Tech/March./MBA (2 years’ experience)/PhD in Science/MD with prior experience of working in the field of IPR. It is desirable to have some courses of WIPO|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof Rajat Agarwal.), Dept./Centre IPR Cell, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Operations ofIPR Cell
- Sponsor of the project: IIT Roorkee
|Project Positions||Emoluments||Duration||Job Description|
|Project Fellow (l )||Rs. 40,000- + Rs. 1,00,000- + .HRA||1 Year||To liaison with researchers for patenting, technology transfer, to add value in patent applications using Derwent database. To organize regular courses for IPR awareness.|
|Project Associate (1)||Rs. 40,000- Rs. 1,00,000- + .HRA||1 Year||To help in IP filing guiding researchers for prior art and developing technology landscape for IIT Roorkee.|
How to Apply-
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post, or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The last date for application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator is 12 April 2021 ..by 5 PM. (not applicable for walk-in interview) on email firstname.lastname@example.org