Research Associate(1) Position in IIT, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Designation/Position- Research Associate(1) Position
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India invites application for Research Associate(1) Position in IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India. Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees. Research Associate(1) Position in IIT
About- Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment , Position for Research Associate under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or unto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Research Area- Biochemical Engineering
Location- Indian Institute Of Technology, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
- Ph.D. in Biochemical Engineering with hands-on research experience on antibiotic resistance and metal resistance in the environment.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Md. Shaikh Ziauddin Ahammad at email id: email@example.com
5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/suoerannuated
government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- Title of the Project -ResPharm: Resolving the fate and studying the impact of pharmaceutical wastes on the environment and local community of a pharmaceutical manufacturing hub. (RP04030G)
- Funding Agency – Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science Technology
- Name of the Project investigator- Prof. Shaikh Ziauddin Ahammad
- Deptt/– Centre Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology (DBEB)
- Duration of the Project– Upto:29/12/2023
- Post (s)– Research Associate
- Consolidated fellowship / Pav-slab Qualifications– Rs.47,000f pm plus HRA @24%
How to Apply-
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC4 from the
IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of llT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information
regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e- mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Shaikh Ziauddin Ahammad at email id: recruit.wtl @gmail.com